Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Mornings
Unlike Stella, we still have not gotten our groove back after Daylight Savings Time. Each morning sometime around 5 am or earlier I either hear Zoe singing "take me out to the ball game" (who taught her that song anyway? We've never even been to a baseball game.) or Mia cooing, if I'm lucky. If I'm unlucky, I hear Mia shrieking and Zoe hollering some version of "I'm awake", "I'm done sleeping," or "I need to go potty." The funny thing about this scenario is that she's hollering. Zoe, if you're reading this, please feel free to get off your bed and go potty or get a book or whatever other quiet pursuit can keep you occupied and clean until 6:15ish. I have no idea why, but she seems to think her bed is some type of island that she can't dismount without a head nod from dad or mom. And Mia, for you my love, you're cute but go back to bed. Please. It's really early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes for some strange reason they do that. Rachel calls her dad in the morning (I'm gone already) and informs him that she has to go.
Early in the week, Natalie woke up twice and yes I nursed her (I know but these are maybe the last weeks I do it) but last night she slept till 5.30pm, not till 6am but we are slowly getting back to our routine.
It is still completely bizarre to me that Zoe won't leave her bed.
Post a Comment