Sunday, November 16, 2008

Did you ever have the feeling...

there's a zamp in the lamp?
Or a nink in the sink?
Or a woset in the closet?
Sometimes I'm quite certain there's a jertain in the curtain.
And when I hear a tock, I know a zlock's behind the clock.
And that zelf up on that shelf!
I have talked to her myself.
I like the zable on the table.
And the ghair beneath the chair.
But the bofa on the sofa acts as if he doesn't care.
I like the geeling on the ceiling.
And the zower in the shower.
And the nupboards in the cupboards. I do like them a lot.
But that noothgrush on my toothbrush...
Well, some are nice, but he is not.
The yeps on the steps are always fun to have a round.
And so are many, many other friends that I have found...
...like the tellar and the nellar and the gellar and the dellar and the bellar and the wellar and the zellar in the cellar.
There's the yottle in the bottle, whom I do not wish to keep.
But the zillow on my pillow always helps me fall asleep.

Ok, I couldn't think of what to write about today so letting you all enjoy a little Dr. Seuss seemed like a good idea. It's my ode to synchronized nap times. Good night Zoe. Good night Mia. See you in an hour or so, I hope.


No comments: