Monday, November 17, 2008
Mia on the Move, Part II
Well Mia, I certainly underestimated you this morning when I wrote about your recent activities. Today, you decided that there was too much fun happening in the kitchen and you needed to join in. So what did you do? You climbed up two stairs by yourself to reach the kitchen. You also decided that it was time to more seriously start exploring the world from a different height. You crawled over to me stopping just short of reaching my leg. And, then you simply stood up. You stood for several seconds longer than you ever have before and then sat back down. Unfortunately I was too caught off guard to grab a camera in time. I still can't believe that you're not 10 months yet, and already exploring the world so actively. I hope you always have this curiosity and go-get-em attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
there must be something in the air re: movement - Renee rolled over today, and Helen (Elaine's) seems to be on the move too.
Wow- that's great news about Renee! I can't believe it.
she is a champ
Post a Comment