A week ago was Boo at the Zoo. Each year the National Zoo opens it's doors for trick or treaters to come and see the animals at night and trick or treat at different vendors. This year, Zoe and Mia met up with some of their pals. Zoe was so excited, she could hardly contain herself:
"Please fill my bag to the tippy tippy top."
"I want to come back again, and again, and again..."
"I want to wear my costume all night and tomorrow and..."
Mom: "Zoe, why are you walking with your bag held open?"
Zoe: "In case someone wants to walk by and put a treat in." (Duh!)
"Mom, it's not so many people, that's why I'm not holding your hand."
"Mom! Mom! The cow was sleeping! That's why she's not my friend anymore. Maybe tomorrow she'll be my friend again." And then later when we passed a cardboard cut out of a cow. "Mom, this cow is my friend."
"Mom, you're my best friend in the whole world, and I'm your best friend in the whole world." (I guess I beat out the card board cut out of a cow.)
Only dim spot of the night was an older kid who was dressed really scary and kept walking behind Zoe and making howling noises. Zoe was scared, and eventually told him that he was being scary and to please stop. It didn't work initially, but it was a good try. It only lasted a few minutes.
Ghost=Connor
Bee=Helen
Monkey=Zoe
4 comments:
Eamon had his own stalker, the little girl in green (last photo) who wouldn't stop "stroking" him, remember? It freaked him out.
Everyone is soooooooo cute. What an amazing picture.
I just saw the picture again with the girl who was stroking Eamon. Hilarious! She seemed like she knew what she wanted.
makes me wish we had been there too :(
Post a Comment