Zoe was a monkey and Mia was a chick. They had some play time in the leaves before we headed down the street to the Bluemont parade on the bicycle path at the end of our block. After the parade (where Ruth and Aimee made a surprise appearance), we went for a brief trick-or-treat with a neighbor. It's amazing how much loot kids can get just trick-or-treating on one street. Next year, I think we'll either just do a few houses or have a little party. Zoe had fun at all the houses perfecting her "trick or treat," "thank you," and "please fill it to the tippy tippy top." Only at one house did she get freaked out by a scary yard display, but when she realized the person was friendly, she managed to make her way up the sidewalk. At home, she helped give out some treats before off to bed. Mia mostly had fun playing with the chicken legs on her costume, trying desperately to get them to reach her mouth.




PS: Stay tuned for blog updates. I'm not sure when or how, but I'm hoping to make my blog a little more easy to navigate. One friend has an area where you can see all kinds of photos like a gallery. Another has an area for cute sayings by her kids. And a third keeps a running tally of the net gain/loss of her thrifty endeavours. I can barely figure out spellcheck and uploading photos on this program and a daily log for me would be something more like the number of times I'm on time vs. late for Zoe's school drop off, but I'm working on it, the blog that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
adorable pictures of the girsl in the middle of all those leaves.
I am not an expert either when it comes to this blog. Marya nicely offered to help me out and I will except her generous offer.
Post a Comment